Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hi my friends! My name is Yozhik!

Here is my diary blog. I like to travel and take photos.
Yesterday I came back from Turkey to Moscow, Russia.
I had a very nice time in Tureky, I visited my friends there. Yasemin likes to cook and she surprised me with her present - my portrait cake!!
First I didnt understand what is she cooking but when I analysed colors and shapes I realised......... that its my portrait!
It was sooo unforgettable! Thank you my friend!
I visited many nice places in Ankara (capital of Turkey) and Istanbul.
I like to walk by the sea. My friends made a beautiful kite with my favorite colors - pink and purple! I was so happy!
I like turkish cuisine. Its really art!
See you soon

2 comments:

Yasemin said...

hellooo yozhikkk! i've miss you alreadyyyy! please come back soon and stay longerrr! it is always my pleasure to bake cakes inspired from you!!! xxxxx

neva'li gunler said...

superrrrr :))))))))